Formulir Kontak

 

MY EXPERIENCE IN GUNADARMA UNIVERSITY


Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Hello... First of all, I’d like to thank Allah, because I’m still alive. Lol. I wanna share about my experience in Gunadarma University. But before that, let me introduce my self. My name is Nathalia Garcia, but you can call me Nathali. I’m 20 years old. I was born in Jakarta on the 24th of December 1995. I live in Depok.

Do you wanna know me more? Hmmm, okay. My hobbies are watching korean dramas, thriller movies, and horror movies. My favorite korean dramas are Hyde Jekyll me, The Girl Who Sees Smells, DOTS, Signal, Another Oh-Hae Young, Bad Guys, She Was Preety, My Love from Another Star, etc. My favorite horror/thriller movies are Insidious, MAMA, Wrong Turn, The Last House on The Left, Cabin Woods, etc. And i like listen to the music. I love every genre music. My favorite singers are Adam Levine, Adele, Avril Lavigne, Daniel Bedingfield, Cody Simpsons, Demi Lovato, Celine Dion, David Archuleta, Afgan Syahreza, Raisa, Tulus, Melly Goeslaw. And my favorite group bands are The script, A Rocket to The Moon, Maroon 5, Escape to the fate, Secondhand Serenade, Coldplay, HIVI!, SO7, and many more.

I’m the first child in my family out of 3 children. I have one sister and one brother. My sister name is Tiara Savira. She  is 17 years old, and my brother name is Reyhan Nalbadian, and he is 8 years old. My father is an employee, and my mother is a housewife. I’m very proud to be my parents’s daughter. I love my family so much. And I know that they love me too.

Gunadarma University

By the way, I wanna tell you about my experience in my college. Now I’m in the fifth semesters class of Gunadarma University of Accounting. I’m proud of the lectures of Gunadarma University. Because of them, we understand and got a lot of knowledge and the things that we didn’t know before.

I have some friends, too. All this time, they make me feel happy, sad, and lucky. Yeah, I’m very lucky because i have them. Without them, I don’t know what to do in the college. Sometimes, we take a time to tell some stories, learn together, and go shopping together. When one of them tell some jokes to us, we laugh together. 

Alvian, Me, Rino, Rizqi, Resky, Dhea, Fira, Nia, Maya ( Fira's Birthday )


My first semester of college was amazing. I was in 1EB07 class. I had 9 bestfriends. They are Dhea, Fira, Nia, Maya, Resky, Alvian, Pandji, Rino, and Rizqi. I miss them so much. I miss when we still in the same class. I miss that we can had a lunch together everyday without making an appointment first. I miss our conversations in the class. I miss everything about you, guys. Although we weren’t in the same class again, but we used to make a time to meet and share the stories about our new class. And I hope you guys always happy.

Citra, Anin, Afri, Avi, Nisa, Me, Qoni, Novia

And now, I’m in 2EB13 class. i have 7 bestfriends. They are Citra, Novia, Afri, Nissa, Anin, Avi, and Qoni. Novia was in the same class with me before in 1EB07 class, but we weren’t so close before. But now, she is my bestfriend. 

My college not far away from my house. Just need 20 minutes to arrive at college. My house and Citra’s house isn’t far, so we go to college and back to home by Citra’s motorcycle together. We’re closer than the others. But I don’t discriminating them. I love them so much, too. Because of them, I’m not feeling alone. Yeah, they are annoying, but they always there for me like they won’t to leave me. Glad to know them all !

That’s all that I can tell you about my experience in my college. Thank you for taking your time to read this. I hope this isn’t make your time wasted. Hehehe.

Total comment

Author

Unknown

0   komentar

Cancel Reply